The "ColorBlindExtras" World-of-Warcraft (WoW) addon that allows the player
to customize which in-game Colorblind behavior. The options are
are set from the in-game addon options gui. A typically usage maybe that
player may only want the loot item rarity text to be displayed in the loot
tip frame and does not want any of the other colorblind changes to money
The addon also extends the colorblind UI changes to include other changes
that the prior colorblind solution had before Blizzard added their in-game
solution. A popular option is to display both the colorized money coins
with text chars on them.
ColorBlindExtras's official distribution site is here.
"ColorBlindExtras" configuration options are:
- Use Blizzards color blind mode by default
- Show item rarity text in tip
- Show targets hostily text in tip
- Show text for GEM slot color
- Show indicator for the likelihood of skilling up
- Use Blizzards combo color blind solution
- Change red combo dots to white
- Show quest level number
- Show quest indicator of experience
- Money coin style type: (Coin Icons, Coin Text, Coin Icons with Text)
The slash command is "/cb" and it will open the gui configuration window.
- Gui user settable colorblind option.
- Expanded colorblind options.
- Various in-game colorblind option can be independently controlled.
Private feedback can be sent to me directly through any of the RealisticSoftware
Is available to downloaded from WoWAddons page.
||There are different ways to support this addon.
One of the easiest ways is to publicly post how you like the addon and what you would
like the addon to include in the future. Code fixes and quality testing
are also appricated. And financial support is greatly appricated.
I ask you to consider what you regularly tip for services (waiter or hairstylist)
and send a similar tip.
|Tip the Engineer
Caveats, Known Bugs, Etc.
- English is only supported.
There is only few strings to localize to support other languages
in addon along with published documentation. Please contact me if you would like to become involved with supporting other languages.
- Version 2.701, released on 11.29.2011
- updated for 4.3 interfaces
- supported on WoW 4.3
- Version 2.601, released on 07.03.2011
- updated for 4.2 interfaces
- supported on WoW 4.2
- Version 2.501, released on 05.01.2011
- updated for 4.1 interfaces
- supported on WoW 4.1
- Version 2.400, released on 10.139.2010
- updated for 4.0 interfaces
- supported on WoW 4.0
- Version 2.021, released on 02.19.2010
- copyright update
- supported on WoW 3.3
- Version 2.020, released on 12.08.2009
- updated for 3.3 interfaces
- minor global usage code improvements
- supported on WoW 3.3
- Version 2.010, released on 08.04.2009
- updated for 3.2 interfaces
- improvements in the g,s,c chars on the coins
- improvements in the display of the tradeskill '+' indicators
- supported on WoW 3.2
- Version 2.000, released on 04.24.2008
- first release
- supported on WoW 3.1
[ All WoW Items ]
[ Contact ]
© 2011 Brian Beardmore. All rights reserved.